St. Aidan's Student Council 2013-2014
The Student Council is a group of elected student representatives , who become involved in the affairs of the school by working in partnership with the school's management, staff and parents for the benefit of the St. Aidan's and its students. In our school, the Student Council work with Miss. Sloyan, the Student Council liaison teacher, in order to bring about positive change within the school.
The Student Council has responsibility for:
· Working with the staff, Board of Management and Parents' Association in the school;
· Communicating and consulting with all of the students in the school;
· Involving as many students as possible in the activities of the Council;
· Planning and managing the Council's programme of activities for the year;
· Managing and accounting to the student council and Board of Management, for any funds raised by the Council.
Student Council Elections:
Student Council Elections were held in October this year. The run up to the elections saw many of the nominees run some great campaigns and n the day itself everything went very smoothly.
Student Council Representitives:
1st Year: Kevin Lynch & Chloe Corrigan
2nd Year: Dylan Salinger & Adrienne Cummins
3rd Year: Sean Dongo & Matthew Clarke
5th Year: Ope Adesanya & Jake Purcell
6th Year: Fawaz Sulimeon & Dylan Lynch
Read our Student Council Constitution below: